• Header Banner - Transfer Student

  • 4
     Provide Placement Information

  • If you are enrolling in credit classes, you are required to provide math and writing placement information.

    There are several ways to provide placement information:

    Option 1 - Transfer Credit
    If you have completed college writing and/or math courses or you have a college degree, provide official transcripts.

    Option 2 - Recent placement test scores

    If you have completed a placement test at another institution within the last 2 years, provide test scores and placement guidelines to Admissions & Records.  (takes 3 business days)

    Option 3 - Take the placement test at COCC
    Sign up to take the placement test.

    Important details:

    We will only accept prior college degree, coursework, and placement test scores from regionally accredited colleges.

    You must provide placement information for both math and writing.   If you can only provide placement information for one, you must take the placement test for the other.

In this Section